Monday, July 20, 2009

Slow learner

I slept in today, that is for a work day. I'm still up and ready to go but it's definitely a Monday morning when I would rather have another day off. I have an appointment this afternoon so I am scheduled to leave work a little early. I think I'm actually going to change the appointment for another day but still leave early. It's one of those days where it will probably take me all morning to get going and then the only thing I will want to do is leave. So I might as well go ahead and do that, especially since I've already planned the time off. I think that's what most people do. It's taken me years to figure that out. And then another few years to figure out that it is alright to do that.

Go figure.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT