Sunday, July 12, 2009

Not fiction

I am writing this post early today on a Sunday because I know I'll get caught up in other things later. I specifically want to actually put some words down on my more major writing project today. I've been side stepping it very carefully and I'm calling myself out on it today. I WILL find a small block of time to work on nothing else. It won't be hard to do; I have actually been looking forward to it. I've got all this pent up energy to get going but the last week (no - I'm not giving excuses) was, well was, it was. Okay, maybe I could come up with a few excuses.

What it comes down to is I am enjoying the process more and more. I'm thinking I've learned the tiniest bits of good information and I'm going to try to put some of those things down on a more formal, longer fiction story. What? You thought all of these posts were fiction??!?

Not a chance...these have been real! Scary isn't it?

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT