Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back

I've had a cup of coffee and scanned through my frivolous emails. I'm not sure what day it is since I'm now back after a few days away. But that's fine - that's okay. I know I'll have more than a few frivolous emails waiting for me at work.

The days off weren't enough. It was too short. I can actually admit to that but I'm glad to be back home. There are really a lot of things I need to get done around here. So many things I can do. I'm refraining from saying it's a new month and all that...I know I said pretty much the same at the beginning of last month. I keep repeating myself. How boring. But not bored. At least not me. So I just remembered I have some laundry I need to fold in the dryer...then probably off to work...well...maybe one more cup of coffee.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT