Thursday, July 2, 2009

Outlook is good

It's amazing. I am amazed. I'm happy and amazed that I can be. Am I allowed to say that so loud? Will it jinx the whole mess? Quiet, careful...say it too loud it will all go away. But it won't. Believe me or well, don't believe me. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not as long as I do. It doesn't seem to go away. Oh, I'm not saying there aren't bad spots. I could go back on these posts alone and see where the darker places have been traveled through. There are many more that I haven't ever gotten close to mentioning here (and won't). But it seems to be a good balance if you take it all into consideration. I really think if you appreciate the good things that come along, even the fleetingly small good things, you find that amazing feeling of hmmm, not too bad. Doesn't it make sense that if you can feel so bad, you should also be able to feel that same level of good? If you let it happen? If you pay it attention?

I mean, come on. I know I give the bad when it happens, no matter how small, a lot of attention. A lot. Too much. So why shouldn't I do the same when the little good things happen too? Fair play and all. Besides, I am finding that when I do that, the bad doesn't get as much play time. And that's a good thing. But it's still a work in progress. Always. It's too easy to let the bad get it all. I'm trying to be more conscience of stepping away from the bad when it tries to present itself and moving more quickly toward the good.

Wait, I guess I could have just said I'm feeling pretty good this morning. I could have, couldn't I?

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT