Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dance clips

My goodness! I mention dance and I am spending my morning watching different types of dance clips people have sent me. They are very good, but I wasn't expecting to sit and watch for so long. My goodness! It's nice to see some of the things that are out there if you have the friends that do the looking and send them to you. I don't know that I would go out and find these things myself. It's nice to be able to just click and watch.

The first clips were very good Tango promenades and some footwork. I could see myself being able to master this without too much difficulty. I have a feeling I've said that too easily. Maybe I don't have a real grasp on how hard it is or maybe I’ve lost my built in be careful monitor that should hold me back from being so eager to try. I say that but I guess it's a partner thing and there would be some practice and coordination involved. Well, there would definitely be coordination involved. It still seems like something I know I could have a lot of fun trying to learn. I'm going to keep it on a back burner.

The second clip was a silly thing. A friend took pictures of me and my boy’s faces and pasted them on the heads of a group of break dancers. It looked like the three of us are dancing except that our heads are huge and I have to wonder if I've just gotten too old and stuffy to understand. Well, I know I've gotten too old because there are quite a few things out there that seem terribly silly to me that a majority of people seem to gravitate too these days. It was a cute clip although the program that offers it might have been targeting a younger demographic. But that's the old and stuffy talking. Give me real people doing real things well.

God, I am old.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT