Friday, July 17, 2009

Bonus

I'm thinking you might be getting a bonus post today just so I can get this horse lashing of myself out of the way. I've been spending a lot of my free time parked in front of this laptop, scribbling word after word. That's not what this particular horse lashing is about. The words are not the problem. I am very happy the ways these words have been coming along. What needs to be addressed right now is that I finally dragged by fat butt to the gym and got it kicked. I have been neglecting my gym and running time!

This is not a good thing. I went to class today and was not doing well. My stamina is off, my feet are cramping. I look like a stick person with a butt. That is NOT a good thing. I don't care how popular all that junk in the trunk is now-a-days. I don't buy into that. It ain't happening, no way. I am going to have to find some kind of balance to get it all done. All, yes. I'm not sacrificing one thing or another. I'm good, I'll get better, I'll find a way, I will work it out and I will work out and write and find time.

So now...I guess you got a bonus post because I needed to rant.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT