Monday, July 13, 2009

Time found

I am full awake and have too many words in my head. I'm afraid I'm going to pound away at this keyboard and fill a page without a direction. I'm not sure that's such a bad thing. I'm not sure the filling of the page is bad. I've heard that you have to get the words down first. I've heard you have to have something to work with and it has to be these black and white (or other colors, I guess, if you change the font color) symbols on the page first. They seem to be appearing.

I said yesterday that I wanted to set aside time to concentrate only on my more major writing project. I was afraid I wouldn't do it. Days off sometimes find ordinary things getting in the way. It's easier said than getting it done. For one thing, time goes faster, there is always some thing I've put off and should get done now and then it's just plain old time to relax for a few. I forget that part the most - the relax part. I'm told over and over that I don't know how to do that. Relax. So somehow I was worried that the project time wasn't going to happen with all these other things going on.

But it worked out anyway. And even though I didn't spend that aside time the way I had pictured in my head I would, I did it just the same. I did take a concentrated amount of time and only focused on that project. I think that is the reason for all the words. I know it's the reason for all the words. I've been scribbling things down pretty fast lately. It's nothing that anyone else would understand, but it all makes sense to me, right now. I might change it later but I wouldn't have anything to change if I hadn't done it first. It’s too early in the process to think anything about it. This part just feels like ideas tumbling over each other and leaping from one to another without any order. So I’m trying to get them down and hope I can understand my notes and what I meant when I go back to them.

Happy Monday, everyone!

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT