Friday, July 3, 2009

Nothing stuck

Here I am again with this blank page. It always seems to have a need for me to put something on it. I was thinking I would be able to come up with something more today, something better, since I was off and ideas kept swirling around in my head. I was trying to be more open minded about what I could possibly come up with. Unfortunely, the ideas just swirled and nothing seemed to light. It hasn't seemed to have worked, or maybe I'm just attempting too soon. Maybe.

Maybe I should leave it alone since I'm supposed to be off today anyway. I finished a pile of other things I wanted to get done...and I could fit in a few more now. Any rational person would probably agree to leave it.

Rational...keyword.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT