Thursday, May 7, 2009

Triggers

You might be happy to know that I was able to get my few ideas down yesterday. It was small steps again in the right direction. I'm not sure what put me in the panic mode it turned into but I'm not going to argue with the results. I got the words down and I did what I set out albeit with a little craziness thrown in. Well, some people might say lot's of craziness and I don't think I would be able to disagree with them over much. I guess in my defense it was a positive kind of craziness if that counts for anything. I can say it wasn't a stormy rant I've been known to be thrown into.

But those rants haven't happened as much lately. I'm trying to think when the last time I actually had one of those instances. It's been a while. That's a good thing, I think. Those trigger's don't seem to be as...what are you supposed to say about triggers? Maybe I should go with something like...those switches don't seem to be flipped as often...or I'm not feeling those buttons being pushed? I know in the middle of the day I'll think about the trigger thing and how it's suppose to go. Probably not...more likely I'll end up asking someone in conversation. You can imagine how that would go?

"What is it that you call a trigger when it is so sensitive it just goes off with the slightest of touches"? That person will look at me funny for a minute trying to figure out where in the world I'm coming from. I don't pay much attention to that. I'm pretty used to people looking at me funny all the time. It's more a normal occurrence with me. If it's someone that knows me, it will only be a passing look anyway. They know it's normal for me to ask these off the wall sort of things. Then they might actually help me out and I'll end up with more information - possibly even something I'll use later that's better than what I started out with.

Funny that.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT