Friday, May 1, 2009

Refill

Wait for me, I think I need more coffee. I'm not sure if I drained two cups already but I'm looking down into my cup and it's all gone again. Wait for me a minute while I go get more or I won't be able to think about anything except an empty cup.

There. Thank you. Much better. Just having my morning companion there is reassuring. Me and my routines and coffee, coffee, coffee is a big part. Good stuff and I drink it black.

And here it is May 1st. Already. Chances for new starts, looking forward to changing things up or putting things in order. Good time to make lists, getting organized, setting priorities. I'm thinking about all those things and I've yet to really shake this positivity that seems to have taken me hostage lately. Should I be thinking that it's going to unravel sometime soon, because I'm not. I admit it's streamed through my mind but streamed right out again. It doesn't seem to be a major concern that the deep dark lurking badness will overtake me anytime soon. Actually all the things that I've worried about are pretty much trivial. I mean, come on. I worried about what?...running workouts, spending more time writing, updating some pieces in my wardrobe? There are so many other major things going on. I was thinking I should name them but eeiighhh. Why? I'm not worried about them. They've become a boring topic to me I guess. I want to wave those things off, yawn and move on.

Oh look. Somehow my coffee cup is empty again. I'm not sure how that happens. Wait for me...while I go grab some more. Just one thought. Where does that put my cup in the half full, half empty standings? I mean...since I keep refilling it and drinking it up?

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT