Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scurry?

I am having a consuming feeling of rush this morning. Have you ever felt that prodding feeling to hurry? That niggling sense of urgency when there really shouldn't be? No, it isn't the coffee! Not yet...I'll watch that. I really have time. I guess there were more than a few things I wanted to get done this morning before heading out to work. I think I had my mind in gear again before I could do the automatic sort and I wasn't sure how I would do on my time-table. I believe it cast this looming inkling to scurry.

But it's fine. I'm doing fine with my time. Or I've done a quick run-through of the things I can and can't get done this morning and it's relieved the urgency. Nothing will fall off the edge of the world - at least not this morning, anyway.

Give me time...I'll end up pushing something off .

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT