Sunday, May 17, 2009

A tool

Up until now I haven't had a very hard time putting things here to post. I let an idea take me wherever it wanted to go and wrote it down. That was my purpose for starting this in the first place. This was another tool for me to use to help build some type of discipline and routine to writing again.

The last couple of days, I've not known what to write. The idea of just letting an idea go without much thought was probably making me sound more insane than I actually am. Well, I am insane and I am under confident and I know that's what has me pausing right now.

I think I'm looking to find a direction. Or am I? Is it okay to just write random things here that come into my head? I'm not sure. I do know I'm thinking about it. I am thinking about what I want to put here, and why. And even if the only reason I put anything here at all is because I want to, then that will be good enough. For now.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT