Sunday, May 31, 2009

New workspace











Take a look here. This is a before and after picture of my workspace. Yes - the one to the right is where I have been, writing this blog for the last...what is it? two months? Yes...I think so. Well, this afternoon Jay thought I needed to do something about it. He said I had been spending more time here and he had found these pieces that he thought I would like. He thought there were functional but feminine. Yes, - he used that particular word. So in case you can't tell, the one on the left is the before picture. It's the one I've been used to. The picture on the right is the now picture. The one that I am using right this minute. Not too bad, not to shabby. I wouldn't have changed it if he hadn't come up with this idea.

Not a bad way to spend a Sunday.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT