Friday, May 15, 2009

Hesitating

I should be organizing my thoughts. I have come to a place where I can get my ideas together, do some research and put together some type of well formed structure to what I want to do. I need to do that. I need to lay the background outline in order to have an organized approach to how I want to proceed. It seems like the only way. Then I am not just out there...running aimlessly around hoping to get lucky enough for something good to come out of it all.

I'm talking to myself again about my writing project. It keeps coming back to that. It must be something I really want to do or I wouldn't keep thinking about it, would I? I am finding things to get in the way instead of seriously starting up again. Sure, there are the ideas, and notes but not a serious start. I haven't sat and known I've put this time aside to get this going. I'm almost scared of it.

Must be something important somehow.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT