Monday, May 18, 2009

New running plan

It's a new work week, a Monday, a beginning of sorts. I'm finally looking forward to it a bit more than I did last week. It might be because it will be shorter for me since I decided to take Friday off and make the Monday holiday a four day - long weekend. Then it will actually be two four day work weeks in a row. I can live with that right now. That will make me grin.

Aside from that, I found an older running training program that I had tucked away in a file. It's actually better than the one I used for my race training back in the first quarter of this year. It seems more do-able. I started it yesterday and am actually looking forward to keeping on track for the next five weeks. I don't have a race planned for the culmination but I think it will be good for me to use and who knows, I might find a race out there by that time that will work. It's also flexible enough where I can change days out and add classes if I want. I'm looking forward to it.

Finally.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT