Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Only Tuesday

Hello Tuesday.

I had a whole 'nuther post written but was distracted and I've obliterated it. On purpose. Yes, me editing myself again. Actually, the reason for deleting my original and posting this instead is very simple.

My distraction was caused by people far more important than putting together a short note here that was sounding a little too, too...it wasn't right and I was trying to correct it. That's when I was able to make some connections that were far more important and for a simple Tuesday morning, that should be all routine and simple, it's turned into an exciting connection with friends (yes, (s) - I'm reaping it in today - more than one).

So hello, Tuesday! So good to hear from you...oh...and I forgot!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT