Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No Pity

I'm struggling with balance. No. I'm not getting into any of this. I'm not indulging myself into a pity party when there is nothing wrong. I should have but didn't work out yesterday. I came home, read for at least an hour and a half and vegged out watching nonsense television. No, I'm not making a statement about television - I really watched a program that there was no reason to watch and keep watching. I want to say now that I would have felt much better if I had worked out and even read. But you know what? It's not that big a deal.

I've been very good about getting myself to the gym or doing runs in my neighborhood. I've been very good about what I eat and how much. It's not like I weigh too much for my size. I'm healthier and fitter than I was this time last year. So, the problem is?...the problem is? There is a problem here somewhere, right? A problem I should be correcting and doing something about. Maybe something I should be doing a different way?

I think I know what the problem is. Well, the obvious is that the problem is me. Yes, bingo. That is the biggest, most obvious, top of the list, yes - that's it, problem. But that's me and I know I am the usual cause of my own problems whatever they might be. Unfortunately, I seem to be suffering from a devastating condition that no one wants to encounter and most will avoid at all cost - even by suffering through a television show they know they should shut off.

I'm bored.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT