Monday, May 11, 2009

See what happens

Somehow I skipped right through yesterday and landed here this morning. My weekend somehow got blown away. I work all week to get to my weekends and then look what happens. It isn't like it wasn't a really good weekend. It was a very good weekend. I think maybe it's more that I'm not really looking forward to the week the way I should be. I could sure use some time away from work and I know...it's not like I couldn't get away, but I hadn't planned on it. I try to plan. The idea goes through my head. I think about it. Then it goes away and I don't really decide.

But that's okay. I'll start thinking of what I need to get done and it will all fall into place. I have a whole week to see what happens. That could make it interesting.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT