Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One, two I like

I am not sure what I was going for when I started this. I'm not sure I had a clear idea of what I wanted to accomplish. I'm not sure what was in my head when I started out. I guess I could go back to the beginning and see if there is any inkling of a reason. But then, I'm not sure if I need to know why.

What I do know is that I look forward to the time I sit here in front of this blank page. I know that most of the time I have no idea where the words will take me. I know that for every 40 posts I have one, possibly two that I like. I know that one or two make it worth the effort and all the others are just a progression to get there. And I look forward to keep doing it.

I'm greedy and I want one or possibly two more good ones. Those one or two out of the many makes me feel like, there-there it is...I knew it was in there inside me...I just needed time, patience, perseverance, self-loathing, under confidence, fear, stupidity, and insanity to find it. But there it is.

I don't know if everyone needs all those things. I seem to.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT