Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No promises

Something is happening here. I think it might be good but then...you know me, I'll question it up one side and down the other.

I'm writing more and setting it aside. I have a couple of drafts started and want the opportunity to flesh them out before posting. I can see things in them that can be better developed with just a little more time spent on them. That would make them second drafts instead of shitty first drafts. Like the first drafts you've been getting on these posts.

Now wait, I'm not promising anything here. I'm not saying you're going to get any better than what you've got. I'm just saying. I'm saying. Well, I think I'm saying I can do more with what I have been writing. I can make it a little better. I am thinking about having something already started and working with my own words.

This might be good...but then, I don't know. I mean, all you got today was just another shitty first draft.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT