Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coffee


There can be no confusion about the sign to the left.  It is no doubt a very recognizable sign.  It certainly holds a spot for me.  No, I don't mean I have a regular table, although unofficially I think I do have one.
It is certainly a place I never seem to refuse if it is suggested as a meeting place.  I'll meet you there now if you like.  Let me grab my purse and I'm out the door.  You'll show right?  Or do I need to bring my laptop?



I could always browse the aisles of a store that has all the newest gadgets for making the wonderful brew myself. I don't really need all the fancy congomerations that are offered.  I drink my coffee straight up black - no cream, no sugar, no foam, whip or fancy designs on top.  I am a coffee lover.  I love the coffee - not the condiments.  The distinctive flavor and different roasts and blends are what I'm after.  You can spot the coffee fad followers when they talk of bitter and burnt, not recognizing coffees different varieties.  Does every peach have the exact same sweetness or juiciness level?   


But unless I'm meeting you, there is nothing quite like waking up to my own freshly brewed cup(s).  Oh, and all the morning time I need to enjoy it.
Then maybe later I can meet you there!  What's one more cup?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT