Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Accidents happen

Did I say easy day yesterday?  Did I say easy day when I had completed my last trip to the grocery store for the last items I needed for the Thanksgiving Day feast?  Actually, it was an easy day.  It was a thoroughly enjoyable day.  It was one of the better days I have had in a while.  It was an easy day.
Then later that afternoon I needed to get out of the house for a few.  I had purchased a bed sheet that I realized was flat instead of fitted and decided to go ahead and return it.  I jumped into my sports car and zoomed right over and took care of it.  Just as I was coming out of the store I got a text from Sonny.  I am going to quote the text's exactly...
"Can u pik a bottle of the malbec when u go to get the remaining items 4 turkey day?...I accidentally drank one of them"
"Accidentally!  U sure we need one?  ican go now"
"Yep...I just took a sip but my hand slipped n then the whole bottle just fell down my throat...I was sooo disapointed"
"Yeah i bet"
"Yea...one is fine...I replaced the other 2 I drank already but was at the other loc n they didn't have the malbec"
"Well maybe i shd pu 2...accidents can happen again in the next 2 days"
"Weeeell...if u insist hahaha"
"Anything else?  my lst trip"
It was decided that nothing else would be needed.  The wine was purchased and I was able to get out of the craziness that had become the store before I was overcome with the frenzy.
I had a feeling keeping all the purchased items at Sonny's might be risky.  Sure enough. 
Ah well, but then again.  It is a holiday, right?
Hope I don't have the same accident with the bottles I picked up.  Sips and slipping hands and wine and all. 
I can understand how that could happen.  Couldn't you?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT