Friday, November 20, 2009

Cartoon characters

If you read my post yesterday there where a few reasons I was having some difficulties last week.  One of the things that I was trying to sort out mentally was a suggestion that Jay had made that I didn't need to blog anymore.  That's right.  I was done and I didn't need to post anymore.  I was so confused and miserable.  I actually thought in my state of lunacy that it was what I needed to do.   He was sort of right about it serving as the tool to get me along and all.  It had done that, so was it such a stretch that I should stop?
But I didn't want to stop.  Yes, I think, and over-analyze it, and probably said something to him that made him think it was stressing me, but I didn't think I wanted to stop.  I hadn't even thought of that until he said it.  Then it was all I could think about.

Then I came home from work and found this cartoon.  It was cut out and placed on the refrigerator door.




What timing.  The man doesn't read anything except the newspaper each day - cartoons included.  He doesn't read my blog.  No, he doesn't.  I told him so, when I saw the cartoon.  "You don't even read my blog!" 
But the timing of it couldn't have been any better (or worse considering the situation).
I have a sense of humor.  I can take a joke.

Besides, it must have been eight or more months ago he had cut out and put this one on the refrigerator door.

I won't argue with that.

TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT