Saturday, October 24, 2009

Barometer reading

I am going to admit to feeling tremendously good. Yes, that seems to be an accurate statement. And, no, it doesn’t make me nervous admitting it. I don’t have a superstitious streak that by saying “I feel good” something bad will happen. I will not be looking for the…I was going to say for the other shoe to drop (see links to posts below)…but if you have read my problems with shoes it probably wouldn’t be the best way to describe that.
But here I am. Smiling, listening to Ingrid Michaelson’s quirky song You and I from her Be OK album, the one about getting rich and buying homes in the South of France, and writing around the edges of all that. And I’m feeling really good and admitting it.
How hard is that! All of it. Admitting to it when it happens, recognizing it as it unfolds, and going with it without thinking too hard about it. Am I thinking too hard about it? You will have to let me know since my thermometer, barometer, tachometer is always off when it comes to thinking.
But right now it wouldn’t matter. The fact that I feel so good would discount any of the readings I would get from outside sources. So I guess that is a true test. It seems to be coming from the inside out. I think it lasts longer if that’s the source. But then I’m no expert but I wouldn’t mind trying to become one. I’ll work on it and get back with you to let you know.
I feel so good I would have no problem in sharing the wealth. I’m up for that too since it has made me feel pretty rich.
I wonder what the weather is like in the South of France.
TT

I have had my problems with shoes in the past:
http://tessatoday.blogspot.com/2009/08/hardly-cinderella.html
http://tessatoday.blogspot.com/2009/08/grand-total-1622.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT