Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Watchout for Snowballs

Welcome to Tuesday.

Now that Halloween is past, we are delving into the time of year where the time passes far quicker than we thought it might. We say it all the time. Once you get to Halloween it's one holiday after another until the year is gone. It turns into a ever rolling snowball down a steep incline, building itself as it barrels its way down. Faster, and bigger, and with ever mounting anticipation. We are already looking to the next and the next, until we are caught up in and become part of the entire swirling mass rushing down a hill.

But today is Tuesday. I have some things to get done. I have some responsibilities to take care of and hopefully find time to do a few things I'd rather afterward. I'll work on today instead of projecting any thoughts of the months to come. I'll stay on the sidelines as I lookout for any sign of snow.
I'm not giving up my Tuesday.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT