Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What's today?

I've gotten behind on what day it is again. I'm not sure how I lose track so easily but it seems to be a reoccurring problem. The days of the week stay in the same order yet I can't seem to know or remember which one exactly is now. What day is it? Isn't it Friday yet? It feels like it should be a Thursday but it's only Wednesday. Then I look over at my very small desk calendar and realize I still have it on October when it's the middle of November.

Maybe, I don't really need a desk calendar. No. I need one, but only if I might actually use it. It doesn't seem I have been using it at all. At least I haven't for the last half a month. 

But I know today is Tuesday and now that I am looking and recognizing my very small desk calendar, I can see Thanksgiving is next week. I can shake my head and say, "How did that creep up on me?" It wouldn't do any good. I should say, "Look, it's almost Thanksgiving!" I'll go with that for now and figure out the repercussions a little later. I mean it's only Tuesday and I have a little time.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT