Friday, November 20, 2015

OOO

I'm leaving the house a little later this morning since I don't have to show up in the office. I was lucky enough to be chosen to participate in a community action day today and will be doing some work around the Girl Scout Headquarters. It's going to be some work outside and I don't think there could have been a nicer day to spend outdoors. The other option would be stuck at my desk all day and this is just so much more appealing.

It's a really nice way to kick off Friday and the coming weekend. That will be filled with some activity since I will need to get my act together around the Thanksgiving grocery shopping. I've got a lot to look forward to but right now, I'm just happy to be doing what I'm doing.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT