Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday ready

The weekend went too quickly as always. I opened my eyes this morning and realized it was Monday morning. Time to get up and moving. Time to get ready for work and the entire week ahead. I always have that slight feeling of dread when you wake up and realize the day is not for me to plan but to do as the routine dictates. It's okay. My routines aren't so bad and most of the time even if they are I will eventually get around to changing them.

I admit sometimes it takes me longer to change the routines than others. I will admit there is too much thought put into changing things at times. I decide I need to think about it from this angle and then run around to the other side and take another look from that view. Let me see how it looks from up above or down below. Up, down, over, under and my thoughts keep getting confused on what I imagine I see. I mean, really, when it comes down to it, I don't know how the change will turn out by anayzing it. It is only when I proceed to make the change that I have any power on how it turns out. That thought process it just a stall tactic. It's a way of rationalizing and calming that lying voice in my head that changes don't need to be made even if I know they do.

So, that has nothing to do with my weekend which was filled with my own choices and not with choices made inside that part of my head that talks me out of things that are really better for me. It was totally relaxing, which I needed. We got to cook up some good food, which is always a plus, and the weather, although it started out a little on the wet side, turned nice and comfortable by the end of the weekend.

I'm ready for Monday and this new week. I might need to make a couple of changes with my after hours times but it isn't anything I need to think about. I'll just approach it when it's time.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT