Saturday, November 21, 2015

Topping off

I fully expected it to be cold, blustery, and raining this morning. What a pleasant surprise when I got up and it was clear and 70 degrees. I grabbed a quick cup of coffee and pulled on my running shoes. I was quick enough to beat the bad weather. I needed a little recovery run to get those interior fluids moving to keep the soreness way from all the landscaping I did yesterday. After a full day of rolling old tires, paining benches and spreading 1/2 acre of mulch, I was feeling a little creaky. I knew if I got out and ran it would put me back in line.

It did just that. I feel better now that if I had laid around the 'rested'. And I missed the awful weather. I can see now it might be getting a little windy and cloudy. But that will be okay. My next chore is to head out to the grocery store before it gets clogged with people. A turkey is waiting for me.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT