Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Few things before

I managed to get up early again this morning. It's becoming a regular pattern now. I think the time change has finally settled into regular time again. I only wish they wouldn't make that fall back, spring forward, move the hour up and down anymore. I can't see the real reason to continue doing it except to upset people like me who are fine the way it is. Ah well, I don't believe it's going to change. I don't know that anything I think makes any difference when it comes to things like that.

I would like to get a few more things done this morning before work. I'm not sure how much of it will really get done but I can make my attempts. I'm certainly not entertaining the idea of going in to work any earlier than normal. I don't need the extra time there. It seems I need it here at home and since I seem to be up and awake this works for me.

So now, I will get on to those few things...
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT