Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pretty sad, Not bad

I just finished reading a book. It was awful. It was long and rambling and shallow. The characters had no logical motivation for anything they did during the entire story. It went on and on for almost 600 pages and the characters never seemed real, the story wasn't plausible, and I have no idea why I didn't stop reading it. Instead I read it to the very last wildly abrupt ending. Maybe I am a glutton for punishment or maybe I never grasped the idea it had actually been published. I guess I had some false hope it would get better. It never did. The best part is I'm done with it. Pretty sad.

I just started another book and I can already tell this one will be much better. Not bad.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT