Thursday, November 12, 2015

More absurd headlines

I couldn't help but follow-up on more online news headlines. The ones I mentioned yesterday piqued my interest on what might be on their site today. I didn't think I could come across any more headlines that were less news-worthy than the ones I saw yesterday but I might have been wrong.

I realize a headline is designed to get you to stop and click open the article. I didn't do that yesterday and didn't do it again today. I merely glazed over the different sections of this new site and picked out one that looked, well, I don't want to say interesting so I should be honest and say absurd. I guess they will do whatever it takes to get those clicks.

Here are the headlines for today:

Travel - The coolest abandoned hotels and resort towns
I guess you can't stay at these hotels but travel to tour them?

Food - 44 creative ways to eat more chocolate
Do I need to eat chocolate creatively and more importantly, do I need to do it more than one way?

Health & Fitness - The surprising link between your sense of humor and dementia risk
Uh oh

Entertainment - Drama! Giada De Laurentiis' new boyfriend is still married
I've got a feeling it isn't as dramatic as they are trying to sell.

These are the actual headlines. I didn't change a single word. All the comments are my own. Maybe I should go back and read that Health & Fitness article.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT