Friday, November 13, 2015

Not today

I guess I should write something about Friday the 13th since today is exactly that. The problem is that I am not in the least suspicious and I'm not sure if for me it holds any meaning whatsoever. If I were to look at it right now, I would think it has more on the positive side than negative. I mean, everyone reminds you to live in the moment and at the moment from my perspective things are more than pretty good.

Today is Friday, which means my weekend is practically here. Yea! Strike up the bank and set off the fireworks! Since the 15th falls over the weekend we get paid today. YEA! Even better. I have the weekend coming and money in the bank.

So, I'm not sure when the ominous Friday the 13th stuff is supposed to take effect. If you are to ask me, my answer would be never.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT