Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bad duo's

It's closing in on the end of the week and today the cooler mornings are getting to me. I could say it's probably due more to my age but when it's combined with the type of temperatures I'd rather not face first thing in the morning it can be a bad duo.

I will forgo the descriptions of my small and rather mild ailments. Pick another old person to catch up with all the malady's that befalls each of them. Everyone of them has a long list they are usually more than willing to fess up to and expound on in great length. I am realizing by listening it is nothing more than excuses to not do something they know they should be doing. I would have to say I'm probably in the minority for that opinion. Most people would have fits about me trying to argue the point that as you get older you have more twinges than before. Those aches and pains are real. I know they are there. I don't believe they are all related to age unless you count the fact that so many use age as the only reason not to do things anymore. You're too old. You shouldn't be doing that anymore. You need to slow down. I've heard them all over and again. My twinges were there before. I didn't notice them as much and yeah, now I don't heal up as quickly.

I'll deal with it. And maybe when I'm a little creaky in the morning it might have something to do with the cold morning and the end of the week. It might even have something to do with the fact I DIDN'T get moving yesterday afternoon and my muscles are asking why not? It's that combination of things that make it happen. It isn't all or always about age.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT