Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wool gathering

Up an hour already and it's only 6:06am.  Trying to figure out my day.  Muscles need to be stretched and mind needs a break.  Stay positive.  Time to do whatever but what exactly is that?  Coffee is amazingly good this morning but I really shouldn't drain the pot.  Gym doesn't open for another 50 minutes.  I could sweep.  Should put away a coupla things.  Haven't put the tree up yet but living room is a mess.  Tomorrow?
When I asked last night what I was supposed to do today I was told I've been handling it for 60 years I would do fine.  "But I'm not 60 years old yet."  Watching junk e-mail accumulated in my inbin.  Delete.  Enough nonsense.  Pick something and do it.  Run first.  Good choice.
TT
This mornings view from the gyms dreadmill.  Five miles is five miles, right...not.  I should get bonus miles for this but won't.  I need a scrub down.  I stink.
9:48am
TT
Shower and a bagel.  Feel so much better.  Time to start picking up around the house.  I've got a living room to clean up.  Floor to sweep.  Side table to unpack. 
10:55am
TT
I've sweep up, picked up and vacuumed.  Electrician number two arrived and is working.  Gave an outrageously cheap price!  Need to do laundry, vacuum upstairs and staircase.  Electrician is working!
1:09pm
TT
Electrician is finished.  We have recessed lighting!  Except I need to buy light bulbs.  Weather is awful now.  Temperature dropping and raining.  I'll get them tomorrow.  Oh...I forgot to eat lunch.
4:14pm
TT
Grabbed half a sandwich and some nuts.  Took fish out of the freezer to defrost for dinner.  Got laundry into the dryer.  There he is...giving Dante a ride over to his office Christmas party. 
5:26pm
TT
Crispy fries, breaded flounder and simple cucumber and tomato salad.  A few beers before. 
Day is about done.  A little reading and then lights out.  Feel like I should have fit a bit more in but I'm not allow to say that. 
'nite.
9:02pm
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT