Thursday, December 22, 2011

Short circuiting

This week just doesn't want to come to the end of the allotted work time.  I still have another day to go to finish out this week and it seems like it should be over already.  It should or feels like it should and that is even with me taking a day off this past Tuesday.  Don't you hate it when that happens!
I know, I know.  I've got plenty of vacation time and everyone wants to know why I'll be working next week, too, but it just worked out that way.  And I will be, too.  Working all next week.  Although working out isn't something I've been doing much of at all this entire month.  Month.
What happen to this month?  I can't get past the fact that it seems like I should still be somewhere in the middle of October.  That is when I was supposed to be on vacation.  Then what happened?
Lots.  Lots happened.  And it's Dec 20th already and wha...I...  Wait.  No, it's not.  It isn't Dec 20th.  It's Dec 22nd...for a few more hours.  Oh gosh.  It's worse than I thought.
Don't mind me.  Ignore it.  These are not the droids you are looking for.  Move along, move along...
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT