Friday, December 2, 2011

Always unexpected

I have a note to the right side of this blog that expresses what I do here.  I read through it every now and again and since I am such a creature of constantly editing I am always thinking of ways I might change it up or re-arrange it or make it better.  I think the one thing I've learned with all the times I have read through it, is that I don't think there is a better way that I could word or phrase that particular bit of information.  I don't think I could make it any more accurate or express exactly what this is all about than what I have already written and have had posted there since the beginning.
I read it again this morning.  There wasn't anything I thought needed to be changed again.  Then I thought, maybe, I read this to myself because it has become a reinforcement, or a verification that that is really what this blog is all about.  I've always stressed a little that a blog should have a theme.  It should have a common topic of interest.  It should stay on track to promote interest for a certain group also interested in that particular topic.  There I go with all the rules.  The funniest part of all of this is that everything I have ever done and accomplished I have done without realizing or thinking about the normal rules.  I would do things without a thought that I couldn't do it.  I would come out the other end of accomplishing something and realize I had done it because I was silly enough to just plain and simply think I could with never a thought there might be something to prevent it.  That is exactly what happened with this blog.  I didn't have a clue what it was all about.  I recognized it as a tool for me to use and I knew, even from the beginning, that I didn't have a theme or a common topic or that it would garner any particular interest.  I dove right in to an opportunity to do something plain and simply that I thought I could and used it as a tool.  I didn't think I would still be here after more than 2 1/2 years and 885 posts.
So there will be no editing to my sidebar comment today and it still holds true now as much as it did at the beginning.

I never know where my thoughts will take me. My ideas come from my everyday, good or bad, but always unexpected.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT