Monday, October 17, 2011

Too far ahead

It's straight up 6:00am on a Monday morning.  I'm dressed and ready to head out to work.  I'll probably have lot's to do, lot's to catch up on.  The weather is mild and it seems there is a prediction for it to get even cooler.  I want to say it will be some perfect after work running time out-of-doors again.  I have some things that still need to be taken care of around the house and I have to get some things done before Selma's baby shower on Saturday. 
Monday morning.  A week ahead of me, but it gets too hard to think that far ahead.  I can't plan the next run or when I will get those minor things done around the house.  I'm have to go with right now and what I can get done at the present. 
I think I will go in to the office even earlier than usual to get started.  It might allow me to break out of there those few minutes sooner this afternoon.  To sort through a few more things that probably should get done.  I'd mention what they all are but then I would have to think about them and I can't seem to think that far ahead.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT