Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bread

 It was as simple as 1-2-3.
I don't know what made me pull down my old machine, clean it up as if it was sparkling new and use it to bake up some bread.  I used to do it all the time.  I would make a small loaf each week and eat it up all by myself.  That was such a long time ago.
It had been in my head to do again recently.  I had the ingredients already purchased but I hadn't gotten around to actually doing it - until yesterday.  Then I went ahead and decided it was a good day for it.
It's almost like cheating since the machine makes it way too easy.  It does all the work for you and luckily, that old (but now sparkling new) machine still works just fine - like new.  It's as simple as adding all the ingredients into the pail...yeast last.  Put the pail into the machine, touch the buttons to select and start and it mixes, kneads, lets rise and bakes for you.  The house still smells wonderful and you get some really great bread.  Simple. 1-2-3.


TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT