Monday, October 3, 2011

Not my mess

I was getting blamed for making the downstairs work area a mess.  I was told I had cluttered up the spot and it was not easy to work there anymore.  Granted, I had been using that area, but most of the things that had accumulated were items that pertained to business.  I could have gotten defensive (maybe I did a bit) and say it wasn't all my stuff and I'd been doing a lot of work on these things lately.  I had.  But it was a mess.  So I decided to try to take care of it.

It started out looking like this...
Then ended up looking like this.
Started like this...
Then ended up like this.

It does seem to be an improvement and everyone was happy afterward.  The everyone was so happy he went back to watching football and I went to read a book.
I probably should do something about the clutter under the TV.  I don't think he has noticed that yet.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT