Friday, October 21, 2011

Normal things

I reverted back and wrote up a new Rules of Writing episode (see previous post).  The idea of going back to my fictional place of finding out the rules and then breaking them in my own imagination has always seemed to be a fun and creative thing for me.  Just the medicine I might have been needing at about that point.  I have all the links to my Rules of Writing in the upper tab labeled Favorite Posts which is right beside my Home tab and About This Blog.  I should probably print up all six episodes for me just to have.
I went out during my lunch hour yesterday and finally picked up the prizes we planned to give away at Selma's baby shower.  It is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon and this was something I was planning on doing last week.  We all know last week didn't go anywhere near I would have expected it to go.  Or maybe not everyone knows but I manage quite well here all by my lonesome.  So I got that done.  I still need to get the gift bags to put them all in.  Maybe I will make another lunch time trip for those.
Selma made it easy for me since she requested I make white sauce lasagna.  I can pull that together without a problem although I might need to borrow my nicer lasagna pan back from Sonny.  I thought about appetizers but I am swaying a bit on that part of the menu.  I'll decide soon enough.  At least before I head out to get my ingredients.  I'm looking forward to the task of cooking tomorrow.  There is something very healing about that, too, for me.  And running.  Although I haven't done that yet.  Somehow mental stress can play a horrible game on your physical and I found I just needed to take that break.  Not sure how long a break but I'm not going to rush.  I have cooking first up...then writing.
Maybe I will go back and print up all my Rules of Writing episodes and give them all a perusal in order.  Why not?
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT