Thursday, October 27, 2011

Again

I woke up this morning blurred about what day it was.  It's Wednesday, I thought.  No, wait.  It's Thursday, I think.  Than I thought, what does it matter?  Get up, get dressed, do it again.  That daily thing.  A good daily thing but obviously something that I have done many times for it to blur together.
It's good to be comfortable with it, secure, normal.  It's okay that Wednesday is pretty much the same as Thursday in as far as the routine.  Would I like for it to be different?  I have a feeling if I wasn't doing this precise thing most mornings I would somehow fall into another routine that would be different but the same.
When would there ever be a morning that I wouldn't get up, get dressed, do it again?  Even if the doing it again is something different than I do now?  The doing it again now should be good and is. And just maybe, it's a little too soon to be thinking what the do it again later might be.  Or maybe not.  If I want to get from here to there, I should give some thought to it or I might not be where I'd like to be when it is time to do the something different. 
No.  I have a feeling with all the things I've already done along the way, I'll make the most out of where ever I'll be when it's time to do it again differently.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT