Friday, October 7, 2011

No wasting

I've made it through my work day and now I am officially on vacation!  I had a moment right before it was time to leave when a potential amount of work could have started up.  It turned out I already had the information needed and it was only one brief rise in blood pressure moment that was defused thoroughly and quickly.  Then it was quitting time and vacation time all in one.  I made my way out and won't miss work a blink while I'm gone.
I have already taken some time to finish a book I was reading.  I will need to shop for a few more to have handy and ready when I head out to my personal paradise.  I won't be caught without a few books.  I've started a load of laundry.  I'll get ahead of things now instead of waiting until later.  I will fry up a little fish for dinner and those shoestring potatoes that get so extra crispy when I shave them on my mandoline - the stainless steel one that adjusts the slices to super thin.  I'll crack open a cold beer, maybe add some to the batter, and get this party started.  I just stopped here briefly to share the excitement.  It's vacation time and I ain't wasting a single moment.
TT  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT