Monday, October 3, 2011

Todays plan

I am taking a rest from running today.  I realized I had hammered it hard last week when I wanted to finish off my month of September.  I managed the 100 miles for the past two months in a row and that was what I was going for.  I realized that in the process I had also ran 9 days in a row with a total of 50.74 miles in that time frame.  Whoosh!  That was half a month of mileage in 9 days.  Now in reality two of those days are already counting for October with a total of 10.61 miles to start this new month off.  That isn't so bad.  So no running today. It almosts seems a shame since the weather is only hovering between 86-88 degrees this afternoon and I could run outdoors instead of the gym.  But I've already checked and that will be about the same tomorrow and the next day.
I think my plan will be to come home after work instead of heading to the gym and actually get my miles run here in the neighborhood like I do on my weekends.  I think I can take today off with that in mind.  It might work out just fine like that.  Good plan.  I'm going with it.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT