Saturday, October 29, 2011

Starting early

If you start the day early enough does it mean you won't run out of time?  I don't want to run out of time today.  And I did start early.  I've already balanced the checkbooks, gone to the post office and grocery store.  It's 8:29am.  I have lists of things in my head that I would like to do today.  Does that mean since I've already started that I'll get them all done?
Not likely.  The reality is I've got more things in my head to do than anyone could tackle in a day by themselves.  Does it mean I shouldn't try?  Oh, no.  I'm already a piece of the way down that trying path already.   Should I stop to organize or prioritize?  Oh, no.  I'm not stopping or I won't get things done.  I would just have nice organized, prioritized lists of things to do.  If I don't just do them they are still just a nice list. 
How about I just keep going with doing things that I need to get done?  I'll stop when I want and I can sort through it all in my head as I go along.  No plan, no list, just doing as I do. 
I've certainly started early enough.  Let's see how far down that path I can get.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT