Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday. I think

What day is it?  I took two vacations days this past Thursday and Friday without any plans and managed to keep them filled with more work than I would have done if I had gone in to my regular job.  It sounds like a bad thing and even though I am confused by the extremely fast passage of those days, I am feeling really good.  Ordinarily, I might be tired.  I wouldn't have this feeling of what's next on this list of mine to get done.  I'm anxiously looking forward to the new and growing amounts of things I have to do.
I thought I would sleep later this morning with the two days of work behind me.  I didn't.  I woke to the smell of cookies in the house.  A sensory reminder of what I have been working on.  Not that I needed a reminder.  I was already thinking of the items I needed to get done before 9:30 this morning, things I was made to leave last night when I was ordered to stop (okay, I was told that was enough for the day - enough for the two days).
I am turning some of the work I have done over to Dante for final editing.  He has some input on the website I was working on which is exactly what I wanted.  Now that I have something going it is easier to go in and say this image needs gradiation and we need to make this bigger/smaller/sharper/clearer/brighter.  I should install that old application of photoshop he wanted to use and I need to package some cookies.  I need to add some wording and print some labels.  I need to take that small envelope of receipts and start my bookkeeping.  Umm...There is more but it's better I get started.  I have a window of time now that I should use.  I think I do, don't I?  Wait.  What day is it?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT