Friday, September 2, 2011

Hour early

What could be better than a Friday before a long weekend? How about leaving an hour early on a Friday before a long weekend. That is what I will be doing today. I will be able to get my three day weekend started an hour early and I am already looking forward to it. I know it isn't much but it can make a difference in a long, lonely day when most people have decided to take the entire day off. It can get rather lengthy but I will manage to cut that lengthiness a little shorter by doing this. I knew it would be a good idea.
I plan on hitting the gym right after I leave work. I am looking forward to that, too. Yes. I am actually looking forward to it. I had a slight calibration problem with my sensor yesterday. It didn't seem to be clocking my miles accurately. I knew something was way off when the treadmill stated I had ran 5.5 miles and the sensor only gave me credit for 4.3. I know they don't always agree but this was more than a mile difference - which in turn affected my recorded speed since it used the total time for less miles. Ah, the joys of nike+. I'll be using it again today and see if it doesn't straighten out. I don't seem to have this problem when I run outdoors. But maybe it's just time to replace the sensor. I could do that during my long weekend, couldn't I?
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT