Thursday, September 15, 2011

Common sense

I spent two hours yesterday taking an on-line course.  I've spent at least that much time doing research.  I found myself doing it again this morning.  I have been digging and scouring and bulking up on information on a subject that is too new and doesn't have much to go on. 
I think that is the nature of this particular beast.  I think what I am trying to find out has been purposely left short, simple, and up to interpretation.  The rule is written in political legalize in order to try to keep as many people happy without making it too clear.  That can be confusing.  It's a reason I don't ever, ever involve myself with anything political.  And yet I've gone whole hog on this brief approximately 370 word section of law that would have been so much simpler if they had left it to common sense - if anyone would ever try to use and master that concept once again! 
But I won't let it stop me, get me down, or prevent me from moving forward.  I'll take their obscure message and keep going with my best intentions for what was meant when it was written.  I may do more research just to try to reinforce that I got the idea but I think I already got it.
It is time to make it happen with as much short, simple, common-sense interpretations I've got.  And I am.  I've already invested the two hour on-line course toward it.  I have no problem investing a lot more.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT