Friday, September 9, 2011

Cure

I completely blew off running the past two days.  The first day I had an appointment after work and I was coming off a six day stretch of consecutive running days so I thought it would be best to take a rest day.  I was actually thinking on the way home after my appointment that I could still swing by the gym and run but I nixed the idea and went home.  Yesterday there was no excuse.  I was just being a wah-wah lazy girl.  I just decided not to go when there was no real reason for me to skip.  So now I have had two rest days in a row and I should be primed.  Somehow a bit of that wah-wah is still left over.
Maybe it will clear by the time my day is rounding the get-off-of-work corner.  If not, I will rely on the lessons learned from my 21 day habit gambit and trust that all I need to do is get to the gym.  Just go, drive, arrive and get to the gym.  That is all.  The rest takes care of itself.
I guess I could try to figure out what gave me the wah-wah's in the first place but I am thinking and hoping they will just go away on their own.  I think it's just an end of the week type of thing that will wind down as soon as it gets close to quitting time.  That might be it.  Quitting time.  Known cure for the wah-wah's.  I'll be up and running again in no time!
TT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT