Saturday, November 26, 2016

Then repeat

OMGosh!

I'm looking over my shoulder trying to figure out what happened to this past week. I had some time off, there was a holiday in there, and now it's Saturday morning and I'm not sure what happened to all that time. Am I really so busy I can't keep up with it all or is it just that I am getting so tired that one day blurs into the next. It might be a combination. Busy, rush, routine, tired, and then repeat.

The good news is I have my full weekend left! The rush of the holiday is winding down along with the leftovers. I got a couple of loads of laundry already out of the way. There isn't much cleaning up to do since it's been done. It's a good time to spend with cultivating a few words of fiction. And a run.

It hasn't all completely gotten away from me.
TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment at any time! TT